everyday life.... memories in the making



Thursday, May 22, 2008

Baseball, School's Almost Out, & Almost A Year Old Already

Need I say more? I was thinking on my way to work this morning that I just can't seem to stay on top of things at home right now. Then I started thinking about the reasons why: Two baseball practices this week already, Church last night, baseball game tonight, end of the year party & field day at school this week, and a very busy, very active, about to be a year old, bouncing baby boy! John Michael is all over the place, crawling at almost a running pace, pulling up onto everything, getting into anything he can reach (except the basket of toys sitting in the middle of the floor that he is SUPPOSED to play with). No wonder! I'm loving every minute of both of these boys and thier many activities but I need to be reminded every now & then that these everyday moments are those precious memories in the making. It doesn't matter if the house is perfect and the laundry is always kept up, I know, but I need to be reminded of that daily. Anyone else in the same boat right now?

1 comment:

Mommy of Boys said...

Enjoyed catching up for a few minutes yesterday. Hopefully can get together soon! Have a good trip if I don't see you before you leave.