everyday life.... memories in the making



Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Random

I rarely post things of this nature but when a three hour nap is in process on a rainy day such as this, why not? And this is my third post today. WOW! Anyway, I love to decorate especially for the seasons and holidays. So here are some random shots from around the house this fall.
"Let's go to the farm." These are some of my boys favorite words to hear from their daddy and John Michael is not about to let himself not be included. Anytime he hears the word 'farm' he pipes up with "me too, me too"! Especially when there is a tractor, 4-wheeler, golf cart, ponds & streams, deer stands and deer involved, BOTH boys are all about it. My philosophy is "what happens at the farm stays at the farm" and "what momma don't know....." because I'm sure I don't want to know what all goes on while they are there. I would freak, I'm sure. One day Samuel started to tell a story that involved the golf cart and JM being launched...... stop! I don't even want to know the rest of that story. Just bring everyone back safe and sound and I don't need to know what happens in between. Lots of great memories and father- son bonding going on and that is what matters. But I do say extra prayers on "farm days". These pictures were taken bright and early this past Saturday just as they were getting ready to leave out.

No comments: