everyday life.... memories in the making



Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Happenings

Ever had a root canal? I had my first yesterday and hopefully my last! Not a lot of fun but not as bad as I had anticipated either. I don't really know what all he did and quite honestly, I don't want to know. I know there were alot of scary tools involved such as a blow torch like thing, a hot glue gun type thing, and I don't even know what else. I do know I had my mouth open for about an hour and fifteen minutes. Anyway, I'm glad it's over! Another ballgame last night for the Red Wings and their first loss of the season. It was not pretty either. They didn't look like the only undefeated team in the 7-year old league that's for sure. Bad night I guess and I'm sure they will pull it back together for Saturday's game. I hope anyway for their sake. Their coaches were not real happy with them last night! They forget sometime, I think, that they are only 7 years old. Tomorrow Samuel gets to go see Seussical. I can't wait to go this weekend myself. Good luck to all our UCC kids who are participating!

No comments: