everyday life.... memories in the making



Friday, April 11, 2008

Not Michael Johns!!!!

For those of you keeping up with this season's American Idol were you as shocked as we were at last night's elimination? Our entire family was so upset as Michael Johns was our favorite! I really thought it would come down to either him or David Cook as the winner. I almost cried this morning when I had a chance to actually watch it and see his reaction. I think everyone was shocked and did not agree. I thought it would be Carly this week. I must admit that this is our first time to keep up with American Idol or any reality TV show for that matter. But it has been a fun family thing. We all look forward to it each week. Oh well, who will be next?!?

1 comment:

Mommy of Boys said...

I didn't watch it live and was so shocked to see the results the next day. I think it was especially bad how Seacrest acted like he wouldn't be cut, but then did anyway. Boo!