everyday life.... memories in the making



Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I've Been Tagged by Karen.....

Here's how this one works:

  • The rules are posted at the beginning
  • Each player answers the questions about themselves
  • At the end of the post the player tags people they want to know more about (I think that's right)... or anyone who wants to respond :)

What I was doing 10 years ago (1998)

  • Living in Owensboro Kentucky
  • Working as an assistant controller
  • Moving into a new house (in May actually)
  • Planning a trip to Hawaii in October of that year
  • Joseph & I had been married for 7 years and living the life of "dinks" (dual income no kids)

Five things on my To-Do-List today

  • Dental appointments for Samuel and myself this afternoon
  • Piano recital rehearsal for Samuel at 4:30
  • Piano recital at 6:00
  • Baseball practice at 5:30 (if we can make it after recital)
  • Watch American Idol after I crash

Things I would do if we were billionaires

  • Pay off our house!
  • Give generously to a children's hospital, American Diabetic Association, church
  • Pay off my parent's house so they could quit working and travel
  • Take our families on some trips (Hawaii & Italy)
  • Buy a cottage on a beach somewhere & a condo on a ski slope somewhere

Three bad habits

  • Being late (and not letting it bother me)
  • Trying to do too much (and obsessing about getting it done)
  • Not returning phone calls (I am soooo bad about this so don't take it personally)

Five places I have lived

  • Winfield, Alabama
  • Fayette, Alabama (three whole months)
  • Owensboro, Kentucky
  • Tuscaloosa, Alabama

Five jobs I have had

  • Wife & Mom (the best job of all)
  • Accountant at our church
  • Auditor & tax prep for a public accounting firm
  • Assistant Controller for oil & gas company
  • Accounting teacher at a Junior College

Five people I want to know more about

  • Julie
  • Anna
  • Anyone else who wants to respond

No comments: