everyday life.... memories in the making



Thursday, April 3, 2008

Spring & Baseball

Well, Spring is here and so is baseball! John Michael is learning all about the ballfield and loving watching his big brother, or anyone for that matter, play ball. Samuel is having a great time on the Red Wings. He looks forward to his games each week and informed me this morning that he was supposed to be there today at 4:30 (for a 5:30 game) but he wanted to get there at 4:15 so he could get in some extra batting practice. Okay!! As if it isn't hard enough to be there on time, let alone 15 minutes earlier! I should be proud of his dedication and should support his efforts, right? And what's 15 MORE minutes spent at the ballfield this week! It's not like I have anything to do at home (like laundry)! I will post some pics one of these days when I can actually remember to take the camera to the ballfield!

No comments: